Paleo Recipe Book – Your Guide to Health the Paleolithic Way

A lot of diet methods have been around in the market when it comes to losing weight; one of them is the Paleolithic diet or more familiarly known as the Paleo Diet. The idea behind this diet is to follow the diet of our ancestors in the Paleolithic era, specifically the hunters and food gatherers. Although there was no Paleo Recipe Book found, it is perceived that during those times, human were believed to be healthier and stronger in terms of immunity to diseases and illnesses. However, the problem remains, to emulate the same method of food gathering and hunting in the modern times is nearly impossible, so what should we do to get that lean, healthy and energized body we’ve all been craving for? Here’s where this Paleo Recipe Book will come in handy for you. This recipe book is not your average ordinary book. It’s made for those dieters who take dieting as a serious business, more specifically those paleo dieters. What you will find in this book is: •    18 food categories with over 370 recipes included inside •    8 weeks meal plan including those for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner and even those for dips AND desserts! •    100% Paleo food approved which means you won’t find any recipes with grains, dairy, legumes, sugar, vegetable oils and definitely no recipes involving preservatives •     Instant access to all these recipes because it’s in a digital form •    Easy to understand step-by-step cooking guide and also a list of anything Paleo This Paleo Recipe Book is definitely your source to go when you want to start a good Paleo diet. Where else can you find a more thorough recipe book plus all the information you need to start dieting today without so much trouble? Get it and experience life in a healthier, stronger, and more energized body now!
 

Saturday 4 August 2012

Like a Kid in a Whole Foods Store

type='html'>
{Aisle upon aisle of organic packaged food. You get the oxymoron in that statement, right??}

Did you know that the Whole Foods in downtown Austin is the city's biggest tourist attraction? I know right, seems wrong to me too, but that's what the lady in "Candy Island" told me. Whether it's a lie or not doesn't really concern me, because I brought my camera and took pictures of everything to share with you. I'm pretty sure there's a segment of the Austin population that assumes I'd never seen a grocery store before. I swear, you've never seen one like this.
{Oodles and oodles of fresh, local, organic herbs}
{The produce section was vast and gorgeous}
{I saw these and had to have them! They reminded me of the cane sugar
sticks you get in your fruity cocktail on vacation. I've yet to use them.}
{And here, we have the spice aisle. Or as I like to call it "Spice Isle," for no good reason other than I think it sounds cool. They literally have giant jars of any spice you can imagine.}
{I know it looks like poo...I mean, I know it...but it's actually chocolate peanut butter.
Freshly ground!! Yeah, not so gross now, huh?}
{Okay, yeah, it still looks like poop.}
{Also part of Spice Isle, oodles of flavored cane sugars. The vanilla bean spoke volumes
to me, but unfortunately, I didn't think travelling with a pound of a powdery
white substance was the smartest thing I could do.}
{The bakery had an amazing selection of pastries. I'm still regretting not trying one of these white chocolate brioche rolls.}
{Candy Island is just one of many pods like this in the flagship Whole Foods. They also had a version for the seafood, meat, wine, and pasta sections where you could actually sit down and order food.}
{I've got a thing for vanilla. What can I say?}
{Fourth of July themed chocolate-covered apples}
{Gorgeous marbled chocolate bark.}
{Pretty marzipan fruit. So much prettier than it actually tastes.}
{Marshmallow cups that look like cupcakes!!! I can't even.}
{I mean, don't even get me started on the cookie bar. It was EVERYTHING!}
{Longhorn cookies}
{I mentioned earlier the different pods where you could actually sit down and eat. Well, Kyle and I stopped for lunch at the seafood pod. We had this amazing calamari appetizer...}
{...and I had these fantastic tilapia tacos. Possibly the best I've ever had. If they don't have what you want--not likely--you can pick something form the seafood case and they'll prepare it for you. The best part? Everything was around $10! I would eat here every day if I lived in Austin.}
{And then we got a Root Beer Float. Why? Because why not?!}
{Following our adventure around Whole Foods, we checked into our room at the W.
The room was the perfect combination of Austin eclecticism and W style.}
{Heavenly bed. Truly heavenly.}
{The W stocks Bliss toiletries for guests. I probably swiped 3 days worth of refills
to take home with me. FYI, we stayed one night.}
{Eventually my root beer float sugar high started to wear off, so I sought refuge in the vanilla jelly beans I found at Whole Foods. They're almost TOO cool for the W.}

Anyone else been to this Whole Foods? How great is it?? How many hours did you spend there? And what did you eat??


View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment